I'm Waiting You
↯ Supergirl ↯



"Hai, assalamualaikum. Welcome to my ordinary blog with unordinary story. Keep following me ᵔᴥᵔ "





↯ Fly ! ↯



Story About Lyrics

↯ Thank you ↯


Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
06 September 2011 | 09:58 | 0 BlackWhite



Assalamualaikum
Hari nihh aku na share puisi mengenai perasaan aku sekarang ;')


Dear ,
I always try to make u happy 
but I'm failed
Dont u know how much I love you ?
I try so hard for your happiness
but I know I failed 
U will go far away from me soon .
I feel so sad 
Everynite I washed away my tears 
And I hope Tomorrow I will be happy 
When I waked up from sweet dreams ,
I relize that U never do that .
Ohh shitt ! Aku ta tao na tuliss ape lagi . 
bye !


Older Post | Newer Post